What is the MR Committee?
"MR" stands for Member Recognition. The Member Recognition Committee recognizes and awards individuals, clubs, and advisors for their achievements throughout the year.
Access the Recognition reflector here for updates and information throughout the year!
Apply for scholarships to be recognized for your service!
- Kiwanis Cal-Nev-Ha Foundation Scholarship
- 2018-2019 Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
Click here to find out more about the CNH Kiwanis Foundation and their scholarships!
Apply to District Contests to be recognized for all your outstanding work! Access the Contests page for a full list of the available contests for the 2018-2019 term.
All certificates are in .docx format or .pptx format: click to download and edit the files!
- Advisor of the Year | CELEBRATE | TROPHIES | BOKEH |
- Completed 50 Hours of Service | CELEBRATE | TIE-DYE | STARS | PASTEL |
- Certificate of Thanks | CELEBRATE | BOKEH | PLAIN |
- Member of the Month | CELEBRATE | TROPHIES | STARS |
- Member of the Year | TROPHY |
- Member Induction | BLUE |
- Service Hours | CELEBRATE | STARS | PLAIN | OUTSTANDING SERVICE |
- Most Spirited | CELEBRATE | BOKEH | TIE-DYE |
- Outstanding Officers | CELEBRATE | TIE-DYE| PLAIN |
- Blank Template | CELEBRATE | BOKEH | PLAIN | MARBLED | STARS | KEY |
- Fall Certificates | LEAVES | PUMPKIN |
- Winter Certificates | WINTER #1 | WINTER #2 | VALENTINE'S DAY #1 | VALENTINE'S DAY #2 | VALENTINE'S DAY #3 |
- Spring Certificates | SPRING #1 | SPRING #2 | SPRING #3 |
- Summer Certificates | SUMMER #1 |