The applications and contests listed on this page vary in their tasks for the CNH District. Take the time to read all instructions outlined carefully in the PDF document for positions and contests.
District Convention 2018 Theme Design Contest "Service Safari"- Deadline for submission July 17, 2017 by 6:00 pm
If you or a member you serve have a passion for art, now is the opportunity to consider submitting a logo design for DCON 2018! Take the moment to imagine what it would be like to see your design all over CNH publications and clubs for the next 12 months. Imagine thousands of Key Club members wearing your design on shirts and pins. Most of all, imagine having your design represent this year's Service Safari!
- Every term District Convention Chair requests a theme Design for the new term theme, Key Clubbers are encourage to submit a design. Your design could be chosen for the District Theme. Good luck to all who enter the contest.
- Read the Contest Guidlines carefully.
- Follow instructions and the requirements listed in the contest PDF:
- District Theme
- Required items
- File resolution and Pixel size
- Layered illustration (Theme image)
- Orginal File (Raw image) and Saved image (PNG transparent)
Graphic Department Team Members - Deadline for Submission CLOSED
- The Graphics Department Coordinator (GDC) is looking for Artists who want to be part of the GD team for this upcoming term.
Do you love drawing, designing, and creating graphics?
We are looking for creative artists who are willing to create educational and inspiring graphics for the members across CNH! The Graphics Department Team consists of a team of artists who support the District members with informational graphics, creation of artwork for committees, creation of bees pertaining to the District theme and other subjects, education and promotional materials, banners and social media artwork, and illustrations for District Convention to show during General sessions. If you are part of the Graphics Department Team, YOUR illustrations and artwork will be used throughout the District! This is your opportunity to serve the CNH Key Club organization you love by doing what you love!
Visual Media Team Members - Deadline for Submission Extended to July 8, 2017 by 6:00 pm
The District Visual Media Editor (DVME) is on the look out for CNH members interested in being a part of a brand new leadership opportunity.
- Do you like to edit videos, do photography, or other similar activities? We invite you to apply to the Visual Media Department Team.
- Those appointed will have the opportunity to assist in the production of informative visual media resources that will be published on platforms such as the District YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Being a part of the new Visual Media Department Team will give you the opportunity to have YOUR work shared to all members in the CNH Key Club District.
- Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to promote all District and International projects and initiatives.
Sergeant at Arms Coordinator Application - Deadline for Submission CLOSED
- The Sergeant at Arms will lead CNH Key Clubbers in upholding the integrity of the CNH District and Key Club International. The SAA Coordinator will regulate Key Club members at District convention and promote a safe and healthy environment.
- District Convention will be held in Reno, NV from April 13-15, 2018 for the general membership.
Key Leader Coordinator Application - Deadline for Submission CLOSED
- The Key Leader Coordinator will provide education on Key Leader, throughout the year, promote the various Key Leader events in the CNH District, and promote the CNH Foundation and CNH Key Club District discounts throughout the year. District Convention will be held in Reno, NV April 13-15, 2018 for the general membership.