Information about 2019-2020 Division Elections is here.
Key Club members interested in being a candidate for Lt. Governor within their home division must follow the steps included below and meet the deadlines established by the leadership in your area.
Most Conclaves will take place in January 2019, but you must check with the Region advisor in your area for the actual date and time. Do not wait until the last minute to check on the elections in your area.
Step 1: Optional - Attend the Candidate Training Conference - Lt. Governor in your area to learn more about the position, so you can make an informed decision on whether to run or not.
Step 2: Register on-line your intent to run for a Lt. Governor Position at least two (2) week in advance of your areas scheduled conclave. LINK
Step 3: 2019-2020 Lt. Governor Service Agreement packet (fillable PDF): Download Link
Section 1: Personal Information
Section 2: Rules and Regulations
Section 3: Service Agreement
Section 4: Meeting with Region Advisor Team
Section 5: Kiwanis Support
Section 6: School Support
Section 7: Home Support
Section 8: Code of Conduct
Section 9: Kiwanis Release
Section 10: Transportation Release Form
Section 11: Consent to attend Key Club Events and Medical Authorization
All Sections must be completed with all the required Signatures to be valid.
Must be received by the appropriate date by both Mr. Hennings in the District Office and the Region Advisor in your area.
Step 4: Create your Literature (1- 2 sided page or 2 single sided)
Submit to the Lt. Governor and Region Advisor in your area at least one (1) week prior to your scheduled conclave.
Step 5: Prepare for Conclave
Other items you may find useful: PDF of the Powerpoints & LTG CTC Manual 2018
Step 1: Contact your Lt. Governor for more information on the Candidate Training Conference - LTG (or click this link)
and RSVP your attendance at any of the CTC-LTG events. Attendance is not mandatory to be able to run for office.
Click on this link to register for your CTC-LTG Event.
See testimonials about the position of Lt. Governor here!
Step 2: After deciding to run for Lt. Governor Click here to access the on-line Registration system, which you must complete in order to run for office. The information you submit is used for proper planning for elections and for the new term. In addition to completing the online registration, the official paperwork with all required signatures needs to be submitted to the CNH District Office to the attention of Mr. Bruce Hennings and received at least one week prior to the division or region conclave.
Step 3: Complete 2019-2020 LTG Service Agreement Form Download Here
Includes: Section 1 - Personal Information
Section 2 - Rules & Regulations
Section 3 - Service Agreement
Section 4 - Meeting with Region Advisor Team
Section 5 - Kiwanis Support
Section 6 - School Support
Section 7 - Home Support
Section 8 - Code of Conduct
Section 9 - Kiwanis Release
Section 10 - Consent to Attend Key Club Events
and Medical Authorization
Step 4: Submit your forms at least one week prior to the Region/Division Conclave to Bruce Hennings and your Region Advisor via e-mail/fax/mail. Make sure to obtain all the required signatures. The District Office address is on the form. Make sure you meet the deadline. If electronically sent in email or fax, the original forms must be postmarked by a week before Conclave.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a district leader and good luck!
Contact your Lt. Governor for more information and register your attendance at any of the CTC-LTG events below.
- Rancho Cucamonga: LTG D15 Jaihee Choi, Ms. Patty Cridland Morse | Kiwanis Professional Center, 8360 Red Oak St, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Hawaii: LTG 22H Johnny Zhu, Ms. Charlene Masuhara | 'Iolani School; contact the Region Advisor for Complete details
- Las Vegas: LTG D28W Sheldon Wong, Mrs. Alyson Palmer | Centennial High School, 10200 Centennial Pkwy, Room 904, Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Fullerton, Orange County, CA: LTG D4W Christina Tran, Mr. Frank Barry | Rosary High School, 1340 N Acacia Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831
- Vista, San Diego County, CA: LTG D37S Michael Zhang, Mr. Geoff Tobia/Mr. Tim Cunning | Guajome Park Academy, 2000 N Santa Fe Ave, Vista, CA 92083
- Sunnyvale, Santa Clara County, CA: LTG D2 Kevin Moyung, Mr. Jim Davis/Ms. Jen Buelna | Sunnyvale Community Center, 550 E Remington Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Sacramento, Sacramento County, CA: LTG D44S Cynthia Huynh, Mrs. Whitby-Brummer/Mrs. Judi Horton | Kiwanis Family House, 2875 50th St, Sacramento, CA 95817
- Burbank, Las Angeles County, CA: LTG D25E Monica Reyes, Mr. Doug Ridnor | Boys & Girls Club of Burbank and Greater East Valley, 2244 N. Buena Vista Stl. Burbank, CA 91504
- Kingsburg, CA: LTG D46N Amir Patel, Kingsburg High School, 1900 18th Ave, Kingsburg, CA