As you prepare your club for District Convention 2019, make sure you have these resources on hand!
- DCON General Overview and FAQ
- DCON 2019 Fundraising Guide
- DCON Manual: 2019
- DCON 2019 Itinerary
- DCON Form Stack Registration Excel File (Please complete this file before starting your on-line registration)
- DCON Medical Form
- DCON Code of Conduct Form
- DCON Friday Night Food Truck List
- DCON Delegate Registration link
- DCON Sergeant at Arms sign up link
- DCON List of Current Cleared Background Checks
- DCON Hotels Guide
- DCON Form Stack Registration link - This is the on-line Registration link
WORKSHOP PRESENTER APPLICATIONS
Are you planning to attend District Convention 2019 in Ontario, California? Are you passionate for service? Do you hold any skills in presenting? Do you like hyping up the crowd? If you answered yes or no to any of those questions, apply to present at District Convention!
The Membership Development & Education Committee is looking for bright, aspiring individuals that can lead a workshop during District Convention this spring. As a workshop presenter, you have the opportunity to speak in front of hundreds of Key Clubbers all over the CNH Key Club District. Help us create a one-of-a-kind environment where we can interact with Key Clubbers, share passionate stories, and inspire the next generation of leaders.
If this is not your first time attending DCON, then HIGHLY consider applying to present a workshop! Officer and board experience is not required! As long as you have passion for your topic and Key Club, presenting will be a breeze! Thank you for your interest in presenting at District Convention 2019!