Get Ready for...
The 72nd Annual Cali-Nev-Ha District Convention
will be held in Reno, NV
April 13-15, 2018
Start preparing for District Convention Now!
Grand Sierra Resort Map DCON 2018 - All DCON activities are in the convention facilities, located away from the casino gambling area.
DCON 2018 Preparation Guide - All kinds of useful information to help get your club registered for Convention
Start planning and preparing a budget for DCON 2018
Do you know what your school board policies are for overnight trips?
- To ensure that you can attend DCON, please look into your school policies. All schools do have policies that must be followed when planning field trips!
- Reach out to your school principal, site controller, or associated student body to determine what paperwork is required for your club to attend DCON.
- Similar forms can be School Transportation Form, Chaperone Background Check, School District Approval Request.
- Registration is now Open with this link
- On - Time Registration:
- Late Registration:
- DCON requires a STRICT ratio of chaperones and MUST be followed
- 1 Chaperones : 10 Key Clubbers
- GENDER MATTERS
- If you have 10 girls and 2 boys, you will need 1 female chaperone and one male chaperones REGARDLESS
- Chaperones may be shared among other clubs within your division.
- Start looking for chaperones now!!!
- Each chaperone still has to pay the registration fees as well!