Get Ready for...
The 72nd Annual Cali-Nev-Ha District Convention
will be held in Reno, NV
April 13-15, 2018
Start preparing for District Convention Now!
Grand Sierra Resort Map DCON 2018 - All DCON activities are in the convention facilities, located away from the casino gambling area.
DCON 2018 Preparation Guide - All kinds of useful information to help get your club registered for Convention
Start planning and preparing a budget for DCON 2018
Do you know what your school board policies are for overnight trips?
- To ensure that you can attend DCON, please look into your school policies. All schools do have policies that must be followed when planning field trips!
- Reach out to your school principal, site controller, or associated student body to determine what paperwork is required for your club to attend DCON.
- Similar forms can be School Transportation Form, Chaperone Background Check, School District Approval Request.
- Registration is now Open with this link
2018 Excel Registration Spreadsheet to list your attendees Download this first and fill out with your attendee information
- On - Time Registration: Received by February 28, 2018 is $174.00 per person
- Late Registration: Received by March 14, 2018 is $214.00 per person Closes at 11:59 pm March 14th.
- Hotel Registration (all Convention Attendees must stay at the Grand Sierra Resort)
- DCON requires a STRICT ratio of chaperones that MUST be followed
- 1 Chaperones : 10 Key Clubbers
- Chaperones may be shared among other clubs within your division but prior approval from all must be obtained
- Start looking for chaperones now!!!
- Each chaperone still has to pay the registration fees as well.
- List of Cleared Background Checks as of January 1, 2018