Are you interested in being a Lt. Governor? Then the Candidate Training Conference for Lt. Governors is the one for you. Learn from current Lt. Governors what it takes to be one, and how to run for the position. Ask those that are currently doing the job what it is like before you decide if it is for you. This year, the Candidate Training Conference will be administered at 8 difference locations: Sacramento, Rancho Cucamonga, Sunnyvale, Burbank, Vista, Las Vegas, Fullerton, and Hawaii.
Training Conferences will take place on December 10, 2016.
Individual Training Conference times will vary within the time span of 9AM to 5PM.
Individual Training Conferences may collect a nominal fee to cover training materials or food.
Contact your Lt. Governor for more information.
Register to attend a CTC for Lt. Governors below.
You will receive a confirmation from the Site Coordinator.
Contact the Site Coordinator and your Lt. Governor if you need to cancel your attendance.
Contact & Locations:
- Rancho Cucamonga: Ms. Patty Cridland Morse | Kiwanis Professional Center, 8360 Red Oak St, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Hawaii: Ms. Charlene Masuhara | ' Saturday December 18, 2016. Kaiser High School. Makai candidates participate through google hangout. Contact the RA for more information.
- Las Vegas: Please contact Hanna Santee, Region Advisor for more complete details
- Fullerton, Orange County, CA: Mr. Frank Barry | Rosary Academy, 1340 N Acacia Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831
- Vista, San Diego County, CA: Mr. Geoff Tobias, /Mr. Tim Cunning | Guajome Park Academy, 2000 N Santa Fe Ave, Vista, CA 92083
- Sunnyvale, Santa Clara County, CA: Mr. Jim Davis/Ms. Jen Buelna | Sunnyvale Senior Center, 550 E Remington Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Sacramento, Sacramento County, CA: Mrs. Whitby-Brummer/Mrs. Judi Horton | Kiwanis Family House, 2875 50th St, Sacramento, CA 95817 (Sunday, December 11)
- Burbank, Los Angeles County, CA: Mr. Doug Ridnor | Boys & Girls Club of Burbank and Greater East Valley, 2244 N. Buena Vista Stl. Burbank, CA 91504
- Livingston, Merced County, CA: Ms. Carol Farris | Livingston High School, 1617 Main Street, Livingston CA 95334
The annual Lt. Governor Candidate Training Conference is held to provide perspective candidates with information to learn more about the position, duties and responsibilities of being a CNH Lt. Governor; to understand the district policy regarding the election process; and to receive tips and strategies for a successful campaign and year as Lt. Governor.
Thank you for taking an interest in learning more about leadership opportunities in the CNH Key Club District.Event Location * Which conference location will you be attending? For those in Hawaii or Nevada interested in running for Lt. Governor, please contact your current Lt. Governor for more details.
LTG Candidate Training Conference Registration
This registration form should be filled in by December 3, 2016.
2017-2018 LTG Service Agreement Form Download Here
View the promotional flier.